• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1991 m931a2 lost air on recovery.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the update.

You're one of many that have had this very same issue.

This makes it much easier to help the others, especially when they fail to research before recovery.

The low miles on these trucks is only one reference.

Think of it like this and you may think again. The glass is 3/4 full(sounds like a good glass of water?). The glass was full but has been sitting out in the desert for 3 years(sound like a good glass of water now?).

2old2humps

After i had the issue with my air drier, i had an air leak on the ctis dump valve on a rear axle. tried to find a replacement to no avail. i took it off and took it apart ( very simple valve). it had a piece of metal that looked like a piece of pipe thread stuck under the diaphragm. no cost fix, works great now. there can be alot of crap floating around in the air system.

tstates

Anyone have an old C clip from a dryer rebuild on purge valve? Mine went wingen off into outer space. So far can not find one that fits. Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks