• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1993 M1078 Not starting

marctally

Hello,
I have a 1993 M1078 that is cranking but not starting. It was turned into a brush truck for our fire department. Any help will be useful. The fan clutch was not engaging so it over heated. Thought I fixed the problem. But while test driving it it shut off and never started again. I checked the relays/breakers...Thank you in advanced!

scottladdy

Hello,
I have a 1993 M1078 that is cranking but not starting. It was turned into a brush truck for our fire department. Any help will be useful. The fan clutch was not engaging so it over heated. Thought I fixed the problem. But while test driving it it shut off and never started again. I checked the relays/breakers...Thank you in advanced!
While I'm sure all of us here in the CUCV forum are willing to help. You might get more assistance in the M1078 forum: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?119-Present-Conflict-Vehicles-TMs

All the best!