• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1995 1078 NOS ctis inflating tires to 80psi and flashing over speed at 30mph

Ned81

At the back of the speedo:)

if a reprogram can fix it Will is your man!
I did some more testing tonight. Here are the pressures at each setting as well as the speed when the overspeed comes on.

Emergency 50psi
Sand 52psi 11mph
Xc 52psi 22mph
Hwy 81psi. 30mph

About 2 min after overspeed started flashing it automatically switched to the next highest setting and staters inflating. I feel like it’s speaking a slightly different language than my truck. I’m thinking a reprogram might trick it but I’m thinking it will be a lot of trial and error. Hard to say without knowing what the controller is set to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronmar

I did some more testing tonight. Here are the pressures at each setting as well as the speed when the overspeed comes on.

Emergency 50psi
Sand 52psi 11mph
Xc 52psi 22mph
Hwy 81psi. 30mph

About 2 min after overspeed started flashing it automatically switched to the next highest setting and staters inflating. I feel like it’s speaking a slightly different language than my truck. I’m thinking a reprogram might trick it but I’m thinking it will be a lot of trial and error. Hard to say without knowing what the controller is set to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does sound like it is mis-interpreting the speed signal…

Third From Texas

The question to ask is can a new later-model controller work with an older model truck (I suspect we're seeing the answer here with your results, but you should be able to look back to various threads). You're not the first A0 owner to be sold an incompatible, later-model controller.

The next question is if it doesn't work, will reprogramming help? (from what I gather, I honestly don't see how as they are two different system designs reading two very differnt signals).

Not my area of expertise, though. I'd hit up Superman here if I were you...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks