• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A friend of mine that helped me form and weld the required roll cage for my run in the 1995 Top Truck challenge sent me this pick.
I have the magazines around here somewhere.
1995_n.jpg
It was called MOGZLA because of the 6 digit limit on TX license plates.
Those are Gama Goat tires and wheels, could get them dirt cheap back in the day!!

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It had a M180 2.8L with the dual carbs and an aux radiator behind the battery box IIRC.
The Thing I was proudest of was the slalom course, standing start flat road course, competing against many high powered trucks, Jeeps with small blocks PS etc.
They said I touched every but did not turn over any cones on the course and came in 3rd.
In fact I had the lowest power to weight ratio in the competition.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Thing I was proudest of was the slalom course, standing start flat road course, competing against many high powered trucks, Jeeps with small blocks PS etc.
They said I touched every but did not turn over any cone on the course and came in 3rd.
I remember that. Sort of.

Also that the ride and drive was among the scariest.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck and accomplishment! Wonder where Mogzila ended up?
I know I miss my Swiss 404 I had for a few years.
Since she was a "celebrity" I had to let her go, she was brokered by Glen Britain so I have no idea who bought her.
I did keep the extended foot steps (that go inside the wheel) and the Gama Goat wheels and adapters, they are on Air Mog at this time.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks