• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NE 1997 LMTV 1078 for sale

Khann

Selling my 1997 A0 1078

Truck is located in Gering Nebraska with current NE licensing

I originally bought the truck in 2020 with ideas of making an overland Rig but with job changes I feel I don’t have the time to give it justice.
Mileage 9917
Modifications/repairs

Drive line balanced
Midwest cab air suspension upgrade
New style air dryer
Changed batteries to group 24 along with adding balancer and a 24v battery tender
Rear locker (not installed)
Eco Hubs (not installed)
New Cab mounts
CTIS works I have the original working ECU along with the Arduino Plasa unit
Transmission converted over to the approved ATF fluid shifts way smoother

Known issues

Air dryer purges every 30-60 seconds I was unable to find any air leaks to cause it to unload. This was also happening the stock air dryer was on. I believe it the unloader in the compressor itself.
Spare tire cylinder locks up
Air over hydraulic works but need to be rebuilt along with the selector panel to raise and lower the cab, tire and kneeling cylinders. The systems still works but I didn’t work on it due to my image of removing all of it to simplify the system.

Asking 20k obo

Admins if I am missing anything for the post please reach out to me so I can fix it or remove it

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks