• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1999 ??? Mfg m 1101

crownjewel4

I recently purchased a 1999 M1101 trailer out of Fort Meade MD. GL did not list a manufacturer, and I am trying to complete the SF-97. Is there any other location on the trailer where I could find the manufacturer? Also what is the GVW and Unladen Weight?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks much!!trailer1.jpg

crownjewel4

Looks real nice behind your lifted Super Duty.
Going to paint it to match?
Thanks for the information!
Keeping the trailer as is for now, may paint black. I towed real nice behind my truck. Nice trailer we picked up in Fort Meade last week, the only thing I miss on the M1101 is the racks around bed that the M101's have.
I found a site that sells a fiberglass lid for the M1101, not sure of the price, but would be cool to have.
Fort Meade had over 400+ HMMW's on GL lot!! The guy on site said they are draining all fluids and sold for scrap!!
What a waste, their were all different configurations, Ambulances etc.. All looked nice, what a shame to scrap!

Here is an unrelated picture of my truck at OCC last weekend.occ.jpg

crownjewel4

Cool truck! Like the stacks.
Did you get to meet Paul Sr?

No Paul Sr. but it has been several years since I was there, wanted to stop and try the new Restaurant. Food was actually great. Mozzarella sticks awesome. Stopped on way back from CT delivering an M101A3 that I sold. Only thing better than road trip picking up is a road trip selling$$
Bought truck last year, 1999 7.3 all original had only 67,000. Super nice, runs wicked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks