• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st time sf97.

deMON.dusty

got my first m35a2 home, and wanted to ask
the frame rail and data plate match
052523469 would this be a 69 year?
in the "make" slot on the sf97, would "general products division jeep corporation" be accepted?
I'm thinking someone that has done a few of them could clear up my concern.
thank you for your time,

jasonjc

Your truck IS NOT a '69. The frist 2 number are the lot number(05). The next 2 are the type of truck (25= M35A2) . The last 5 are the sequence number, the last 2 of the last 5 are not the year. Yours is a late 1971 or 1972 made by AM General.

maxxplanck

hey

Your truck IS NOT a '69. The frist 2 number are the lot number(05). The next 2 are the type of truck (25= M35A2) . The last 5 are the sequence number, the last 2 of the last 5 are not the year. Yours is a late 1971 or 1972 made by AM General.

This sounds good but this would make no sense with any of my SN # on my trucks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks