• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 105's forest park, Ga

Sevo

Hey Guys,

need some help. Looks like I may need someone to pick up two 105's for me at forest park, Ga. Either have them delivered or store them for a few days and I can come get them. I have them with a hauler on here but got another phone call from him asking if I can maybe find someone else to do it.. so here I am

let me know your thoughts. I will pay you for your time. If you want to deliver I am in columbia, Sc.

thanks

Chris

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
When do they need to be picked up? Is GL demanding they be gone like NOW or what?

Sevo

Hey Clint,
no GL hasn't raised the penalty flag, YET! But I am sure it is coming. i am past my date, but forest park is not busy so they are being very cool with me. I have worked with John before, the Gl guy, and he knows me well. He is great and understanding.

the sooner the better for sure

KI4GSN

I wish my trailer was in working condition, i'd go get them for you. That being said, I think there's several members with trailers that could get them for you. I'm sure they'll chime in.

Alredneck

Banned
I said let me work the issue, chit happens, I didnt volunteer to have my truck n trailer be part of the lightning exhibit!:roll: It will be done tommorrow just I cannot predict natural diasasters, or any other BS that may come our way along the many miles we travel. When stuff happens, laws of physics dictate things have to move one way or another so, let me play rain man and defy the laws that control the world we live in and will have your beloved trailers to you safe n sound tommorrow evening. No calls, no gripes, no nothing, no hard feelings. We are problem solvers not problem creatures unless you get on are bad side, which noone on this forum has besides OFFY!:twisted: So let it be written, So let it be recovered! Captain

Sevo

Captain,

Come on man, you act like I came up with the idea of getting someone else to recover them.

I understand that things happening and that you have no control over stuff. You know I have been very patient with all of this and with the other loose ends that are about. But you are the one who led me to believe you were not going to be able to get them

You called me today and asked if Adam would recover them for me, infact this is the second time you asked if Adam could recover them instead of you. During this same conversation today, you said you were unsure if you would be able to get them as you didn't know if you had time. Then you said you had to think about it and I had not heard anything back from you until this post!

It seems as you are still planing on picking my beloved 105's up;-). I will see you tomorrow with bells on

Thank you for the update

Alredneck

Banned
In not a speedy thinker anymore, bombblast do that to folks, it takes me awhile to think and get things sorted out. When I called Adam I was just trying to get your stuff to you faster than I could at the time. But since I been rolling down the road and the reflectors cascading through my mind visions of M105s daisy-chained behind me rolling to SC it all started to come together. ( Till the ragheads jumped out and ambushed us:p ) Naw but it takes me minute sometimes to put the peices back together again. I didnt want you to wait if you didnt have to is all. The custumer is important in my company ( but this isnt BurgerKing mind you ) and we try to do everything we can for them. So if your wearing bells should i wear purple velvet n brass cuffs!:roll: Woody says hes wearing chains with whip acc.:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks