• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2/12/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

January’s breakfast was a huge success – we had 26 people and 17 trucks – some from as far away as PA and DE – Eldersburg thought it was being invaded! J As long as Mother Nature cooperates -- Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am Saturday, February 12, 2011 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). . If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

All of them have been great and look forward to them every month! I am ready for one without snow! Would be nice to see another turnout like last time or bigger yet! Thanks M816someday (Robert) for getting this started..........

DieselBob

Got it on the calendar. I plan on being there with my deuce. As long as Mr. Murphy is busy some where else. :) Now where did I put those extra parts ?

powerhouseduece

I'll try to be there, I think I'm working overtime on Saturday. If I can make it, the 818 may not make it out. Unless it snows because I think i'll have to scare the heck out of everyone again!!! :)

jaxsof

My only difficulty is my employer really likes me to be at work on Saturdays, and call me a P@@@y, but I really like having a roof over my head and a warm place to sleep.

smgman

I would love to meet up with you all . I live 10 Min from Eldersburg and have a 1972 Am General with a Whistler and Winch . No tags on the Deuce as of yet still working on finding Insurance .

I work for the Baltimore Fire Dept so I am on Shift work will check the schedule for Feb hope to be there.

I live in Woodstock and have a Gun Shop in Woodbine I know there are a few other MV Owners close by would like to meet them .

Jay

smgman

Hi Bob and Powerhouse . I joined the site after I purchased my Deuce with all intentions of getting to work on the truck and meeting some new friends who also enjoy everything military .

Not long after I joined life got a bit crazy for me and well here I am a few yrs latter .

I have noticed over the past 6 months or so there seems to be 3 or 4 people
that live very close to me with Military Vehicles . I live in Woodstock Md (also known as Granite Md ).

Jay

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am definitely going to try to make it. HALFTRACK is probably going to be staying at my house that weekend so hopefully we'll be able to make it so I can introduce him to the MD crowd! Great time out the last time.

DieselBob

All systems are go. On time on target. Will be bringing my brother-in-law too (Navy Vet). Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Last edited:

powerhouseduece

I am definitely going to try to make it. HALFTRACK is probably going to be staying at my house that weekend so hopefully we'll be able to make it so I can introduce him to the MD crowd! Great time out the last time.
Good thing its a morning gathering or we might scare him away!!

I know I'm working overtime but I'm going to try and get there for a little while. Depending on how much time I got and the weather will determine what I drive.(might have something new up my sleeve, so don't ruin it for everyone Judd. Lol)

Hi Bob and Powerhouse . I joined the site after I purchased my Deuce with all intentions of getting to work on the truck and meeting some new friends who also enjoy everything military .

Not long after I joined life got a bit crazy for me and well here I am a few yrs latter .

I have noticed over the past 6 months or so there seems to be 3 or 4 people
that live very close to me with Military Vehicles . I live in Woodstock Md (also known as Granite Md ).

Jay
Hey Jay,
Welcome to the site and stop by the house for a beer. I live on Old Court Rd. between Hernwood and Granite Rd. I'm sure you have driven by and seen my trucks in the yard or seen one of them at The Woodstock Inn. I just moved here in Dec. and look forward to meeting more MV neighbors. A few have already stopped by and we may know some of the same people. You should get in touch with me to convoy to the breakfast. Its a good time with good folks.

m816 someday

Just one week until the breakfast (we've got our fingers crossed that Mother Nature will cooperate). If my count is correct, it looks like there will be about a dozen of us there. Even if Mr. Murphy shows-up at your place that morning, hop in your civi, drive on over and join us. Hope to see you there.

DieselBob

I'm still planning on being there. At this point I won't have the deuce though. Between the snow and rain the last two weeks my back yard is so soft I would tear the heck out of it trying to get out and the boss wouldn't be to happy.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome Jay. No MV's needed to attend this breakfast, just the burning fire to own a MV, or ride in them (spouse/kids), is required. We had a great turnout last month. Anyone need parts should post because I know most of us have spares for spares.

Dudley

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks