• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2/12/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

I will be there with my normal crew of another or two. Now the tough decision on which one to drive! I hate having to make choices but I guess if powerhouse would find me towbar pins I could bring them both..... Lol See everyone there!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I look forward to it! I will be bringing the boy this time as well. So two, maybe three, for me!

powerhouseduece

If I come out, the 818 aint going to make it. I have a bit of overtime this weekend and I am not going to feel like driving something thats going to beat me up any more. Just hope the weather holds out.

smgman

Hey Jay,
Welcome to the site and stop by the house for a beer. I live on Old Court Rd. between Hernwood and Granite Rd. I'm sure you have driven by and seen my trucks in the yard or seen one of them at The Woodstock Inn. I just moved here in Dec. and look forward to meeting more MV neighbors. A few have already stopped by and we may know some of the same people. You should get in touch with me to convoy to the breakfast. Its a good time with good folks.
Bob
I have seen your trucks and was hoping you would be one of the local crew coming to breakfast . My M35 is in fine driving condition just no tags or insurance as of yet so will be in the F250.
There is another M35 on Granite rd where the Firewood for sale sign is . Looks like a tanker truck .
Small world I am maybe 2 miles from you Bob .

Looking forward to meeting everyone Sat morning .

Jay

Hey Jay,
I will be there Sat. with the Red Head Hottie. Been trying to reach you at
your shop. I have a Glock .45 that needs tending to.
That truck on Granite Rd. is actually a 5ton long frame with a 1,400gal. civy tank on it.
He uses it to water down a motocross track on his property. The guy stopped by to say hi and let me know that he has 32 acres that we can go wheelin' on

jaxsof

Bob, you know how to make a guy regret even more that he missed your back-yard party.

I wish I could make it to breakfast. Jay is a great guy, and one of the few shops that isnt too busy to tend to their customers. his hours suck though (kidding you Jay).

smgman

Bob sorry I missed you at the store I have been working night shifts for the fire dept the past few weeks . Any time you need something just drop me a Pm here on SS and I will get back too you ASAP.

LoL Jaxsof . Opening the store around my Fire department schedule makes for some odd hrs but I'm working on having the store open 1 or maybe 2 nights each week plus Sat .

Still trying to recover from the store being burglarized almost 2 yrs ago . Would not wish that experience on my worst enemy between the loss of 3/4 of my life savings and then having to prove to the Police I did not steal my own stuff really sucked . I would make a really bad criminal cause I knew I was innocent and was still scared to death of the entire police interrogation process . lol .

Good news is the ATF did a great job and nailed the Animals that robbed the store . still waiting for trial but they are behind bars .

Any of you guys here on SS if you need something firearm related please feel free to send me a Pm and I will do my best to help you out any way I can .

Hoping I can still make it in the morning up now at 1:45 am with a sick 5 year old .

Jay

smgman

Hey Jay,
I will be there Sat. with the Red Head Hottie. Been trying to reach you at
your shop. I have a Glock .45 that needs tending to.
That truck on Granite Rd. is actually a 5ton long frame with a 1,400gal. civy tank on it.
He uses it to water down a motocross track on his property. The guy stopped by to say hi and let me know that he has 32 acres that we can go wheelin' on

32 Acres with a Motorcross track sounds nice . I need to stop over and see him about some firewood . Maybe if I take the Duece he will cut me a break on the wood LOL.

smgman

Well Sorry I missed breakfast this morning I was really looking forward to meeting everyone but I had to stay home and be daddy to my sick little girl .

Please Let me know when the next Eldersburg breakfast will be so I can work my schedule out to be there .

Hope someone took some pictures .