• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$2,500.00 DELIVERY FEE FOR CAIMAN MRAP CHASSIS FROM ZION ILLINOIS TO RIVERHEAD NY

Unclebob77721

I've posted this delivery before and have gotten jerked around to many times. If you can't read Google maps properly to realize this is a business to business delivery, DON'T reply that you can do this delivery. If you can't use the militaries 4 tie down points (2 front, 2 rear) to secure the chassis to your trailer, DON'T reply that you can do this delivery. If you can't navigate getting onto and off of Long Island NY knowing the amount of tolls you are going to pay, DON'T reply that you can do this delivery. If $2,500.00 cash payment upon delivery is not acceptable to you, DON'T reply that you can do this delivery. If you are a person that can't keep their word on a pick up time and date once you have committed to that time and date, DON'T reply that you can do this delivery. If you are a person that can meet all of the above conditions, it would be a pleasure to give you my business. I believe all of the information and pictures are linked in earlier posts. If you need any other information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. This chassis is ready to be picked up immediately. Thank you.

Unclebob77721

Please provide a LINK to your "previous posts" to find the information to which you refer those interested in helping you.
Thank you.
Sorry, I don't know how to do that. I thought it would be automatic. 8' wide x 7' high x 24' long x 12,000 lbs. Pick up between 7am-3pm M-F at 3100 20th St., Zion, Illinois 60099.
Drop off M-F after 4pm and all day Saturday and Sunday at 1175 West Main St., Riverhead, NY 11901.

Unclebob77721

2.73 a mile for winch on winch off load is a bit light. Suggest you get off U Ship and rely on a broker that understands these commodities like United States of Freight.
No winch needed, rear of chassis is picked up with a fork lift and rolled up ramps at pick up, same thing in reverse at delivery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks