• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 bridge trucks in scrap iron yard

bigjuice69

went down to the local scrap yard there sat 2 5on bridge trucks and a m35a2. going to get some parts next week if anybody needs some big parts call me 701-302-0224 kurt. ps:got them to hold off shearing them up for 2 weeks

monkster

LIghts, gauges, taillight s. If I rember the bridge trk had rear winches as well, this would mean the pto has got frt and rear shafts. Those are in demand. I am puting together a dump trk and payed to much for the pto w/ the rear shaft. Wish I was closer would help if needed

m139h2otruck

Can we assume that these are M812s? If so, the PTO is a two way unit, front runs the front winch w/ two speeds and the rear runs the hydro pump for the a-frame and rear winch.

The rear axles are wider than standard M54/M800 style trucks, and the wheels are 10" wide but have deep offsets.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd sure be interested in the flood light mount assy's between the bed and the cab if they are there.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they have the multi engines, I would be interested in both power steering pumps.:smile:

DMgunn

Hey Kurt - I could use a pintle hitch - don't need the mount - just the hitch - and you may want to grab the t-cases if they are going for scrap prices - they tend to have dry bearing failure issues apparently.

Do these have hard tops?

bigjuice69

I am from Sheyenne between Jamestown and Devils Lake. Last spring i got a tranny, t-case, front diff, front springs, front and rear winches and some drive shaft parts. I have 84 and 86 1008, M51 dump, M945 getting bobbed and lube and service trailer.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CSI in Talapoosa GA has several dozen bridge trucks in various disarray. You could call them if ODdave can't get them!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks