• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 chicks in a modded Deuce

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
You're right about Trail 4 at tellico. I saw that pic about 2 months ago and knew that's where it was. There is a 5 ton wrecker running around up there with teeth for a radiator grill and it has "TOWZILLA" painted on the side of it. I've seen it a couple of times but haven't got a picture of it.

I'd like to see this unit climbing "slick rock" or "helicopter pad". Pics just don't do justice to show how steep the terrain is.

JustAbout

Yeah the driver is a dude. I believe his name is patrick? The extreme offroad shop that was in Fairview, NC built that truck (they're shut down now).

JustAbout

JohnnyReb

It is interesting to think about shortening a deuce for muddin' probably be easier than bobbed.
Cut the frame.. shorten drive shaft...would probably change the angle on drive shaft...wonder how it would handle? Anybody done this mod?
Thoughts?