• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 door to 4 door?

DeuceNewb

bringing an old one back up instead of starting a new one. Where can one go currently to get the parts needed to turn a 2 door into a 4? I've got the doors and top, need hinges and I guess a new B pillar and a C pillar?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
bringing an old one back up instead of starting a new one. Where can one go currently to get the parts needed to turn a 2 door into a 4? I've got the doors and top, need hinges and I guess a new B pillar and a C pillar?
Did is you even read the posts above? I see parts sources posted links and phone number.

exssdru

Did is you even read the posts above? I see parts sources posted links and phone number.
I clicked on the link and saw some awesome pics, and went to the home page for the link as well. Couldn't find prices or kits on the webpage for "four door kit." Cant call the number because I am in Afghanistan. I emailed them, would be cool to get a price of the "kit" as I am interested in this too.

Sintorion

They are hard to find at the moment. If you can find a Tan one, they want an arm and two legs. Found a green one on ebay a while ago that was priced slightly less than Brenton. Eastern may have them, but they tend to be a touch high compared to what you might find. I think Eastern was $3200 or so for a tan one.

Ddk2001

There are a couple of 4-man soft top sets in the classified ads. I'm selling a complete tan set . . . Someone else's has a full camo set. Wish I would have seen the camo set before I bought new online.

Bowtie70SS

Everyone always says use the search function but sometimes things are listed in a way which is not easy to search them. I looked on here too but one issue I have is that I didn't want junk.

ryanruck

I called Brenton direct and got a new 4 door camo including shipping for $277.
felt like I robbed them.
And that's for the top by itself? Wow! I paid $200 shipped for a new, white top I had to paint green and thought that was a real steal!

May be time to go shopping soon and relegate the painted white top to the spare parts pile...

You didn't happen to catch a price on 4 new camo doors did you?

(PS: I've never had much success searching the classifieds on here for some reason either.)

Ddk2001

And that's for the top by itself? Wow! I paid $200 shipped for a new, white top I had to paint green and thought that was a real steal!
May be time to go shopping soon and relegate the painted white top to the spare parts pile...
You didn't happen to catch a price on 4 new camo doors did you?
(PS: I've never had much success searching the classifieds on here for some reason either.)
i just purchased 4 new camo doors from Breton - $800 shipped.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks