• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Door Truck Top

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1038, configured as a 4 door Soft Top. I am looking into the possibility of converting to 2 door hard top. I would like to find an AmTech 2 door? Anyone seen any available? I prefer the true mil- spec, not the RV window type. If you have access to one, I have a 4 door fiberglass top and a I have a hard top with turret hole in it. If I can find the right 2 door, I would be willing to buy, trade or combination of buy/trade.

I am am located in Conway, S.C.

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can buy new from Amtech.
I guess I need to be a little more clear. I would like to find a used 2 door hard top. Amtech is very proud of the new ones and I was hoping someone on this board may have a used one that they are not as proud of.

So to restate. Looking for a used 2 door Amtech style top. I have hard doors already. I also have a hard top with the hole in it as well as a full fiberglass 4 door top with the tool boxes on each side of the cargo bed. Maybe someone out there might want to trade.

Steve
Conway, SC

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks