• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 early deuces about to be crushed (SD)

deuceman51

It's very similar to the 20,000 deuce on ebay where the guy didn't even know where to check the milage!!!!!!!:roll: I have about 4 of the G749 series and love them to death. The tranny keeps getting a bad rap, but it's very reliable and a very well built truck. I just can't afford one of their junked out deuces for that much when I can still buy about 4 trucks for their price.

hmburner

I work for a scrap yard. If those trucks came in to us we would pay 20 a ton minus 200# for each tire on it. So the math works out to 13500# - 1200# =12300# @20 a ton = 124$. Now after i process it and sell at 280 a ton (low price but its local) that leaves me at 1736 . So this guys price is not bad for a complete duece . Please keep in mind that these prices are what i buy and sell for and not what the common guy gets coming in the gate.

Bill