• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 inch to 3.5 inch kingpin adapter

reb87

Note: I didnt install them in the pics, I just tried them on to see if they were going to work. I will clean both kingpin and adapters before assembly

reb87

I have a couple of extras...They cost me $113 each. They were $69/each and I got 5, shipping was $220 from Capus in Kent, England

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
thay look like, if a good load was put on them, that the screws that hold it together will break as the 2 pieces are put in a twist by going into a turn

reb87

they said they would not increase the capacity of the two inch kingpin from two inch cap to three point five capacity......I dont think the capscrews will get much stress

Rene M

Why not just re jaw your fifth wheel? Or weld on a new king pin? A re jaw kit is $99 bucks my cost and i can put one in in an hour?? Or is there something i dont know? lol

wehring

good job

Nicely done reb. Good legwork. Thank you for the useful post. I too would like a set of these to keep in my "Oh **** Kit". You never know when these will come in handy. Did James clean you out or do you have another set available?

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

alfeisal

Can anybody give me some contacts on where I can get some urgently. We have 3 trialers stuck in Djibouti where all the trucks are fitted with 3 1/2" fifth wheels.

I will be most grateful.
Thanks, alfeisal.

lakeydna

Would a M931/2 fifth wheel plate bolt onto a M916, so you could have a 2" pin? I want to buy a M915 but a M916/20 would be way cooler.