• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 M105's & 1 m35a2?

MT4222

Hi everyone,

I purchased a m35a2 along with 2 M105 trailers. These are in Alabama and i live in Michigan. I plan on pulling one behind the truck but i need a way to get the other one home. I would like to know what you guys have done. Ive heard of stacking them or loading one into the truck. If you could tell me what you did and how it worked i would appreciate it. I have access to a 5000lb capacity fork lift to manuvere them.

Thanks, Max

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the truck is empty I'd put one in the back. You can take everything off both trailers and flip one on top but I would think it's easier to put it in the truck.

welldigger

The 105 is narrower than the deuce bed. I would presume it would fit. Getting it in or out without a crane is a whole nother thing.

lawdog1623

good luck bro. make sure you go prepared. I drove from osage beach mo. to big cabin ok where we loaded it on a trailer. It still cost over $200 in fuel. Take extra coolant, oil and a set of tools for roadside repairs. You can also check the forums here for threads about things to take with you. Good luck and happy motoring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks