• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 M35A1's converted in NJ

emr

Nice deuces...sorry had to chime in....:cool:.... the wheel well in front is always the fastest way ,all that space behind the front tire means 5 ton, then look for the other signs...like a HUGE bed and HUGE 1400 tires,my advise, way cool though good find and pics, we do love pics here,....... was just wondering where the A1 ID came from ? just wonderiing....

Last edited:

civiceg6sir

Sorry. I'm a dueche. I got excited when I saw them and my father-in-law snapped the pics for me as we were driving by from the scales. I didn't want to stop and freak somebody out by taking pics. I'm more into CUCV's because I don't have room for a 2 1/2 or 5 ton at my house so I'm not up on all the tell-tale signs of the different trucks. :cookoo:

civiceg6sir

Sorry. I'm a dueche.:cookoo: I got excited when I saw them and my father-in-law snapped the pics for me because I didn't want to stop and freak anybody out by taking the pics because we had just left the scale. I wanted to post them as quick as possible and didn't realise that they weren't dueces. I'm more into CUCV's because I don't have room for a duece (my nieghbors would probably freak too). Anyway thanks. [thumbzup]

emr

Not a problem I am sure, we all were noobs once, i remember years ago a Ffriend said he was painting an M 35 and if me and my young son wanted to stop by, My son said whats an M 35, i said i duno sounds like a tank...:mrgreen:.....So we all did it one time or another, since then i have been in it 24/7 and it is all worth it, Glad u can take a kidden . Means alot about somebody, so many people are so thin skinned...[thumbzup]

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The one on the right looks to be an 813 alright with the normal 11.00-20 NDT's. But, the body appears to be that of a bridging truck. Note the side overhang over rear duals and beefy steel construction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks