• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Pin Slave Cable Receptacle

cbvet

I finally got a 2 pin "jumper" or"slave" cable.
My 1970 Deuce has the receptacle, but i want to put one on my 1952 Deuce also.
Anyone got a spare they would part with?
Thanks again,
Eric

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric, send me a PM with your address. I have a used one you can have. Since you're here I've got a question for you. My Seabees pipeline deuce has the vehicle number of 95-19522. From what I understand, the first 2 numbers represent the type of truck it is. Would you know what the cargo truck or a wrecker would be? How about a semi tractor? My entire fleet will be Seabees eventually. Send me that address!
Kenny

cbvet

Thanks Kenneth, I PM'd you.
Regarding the numbering system;
I was a mechanic with the 'Bees for a few months in VietNam, but honestly didn't pay much attention to the system. I know you're correct about the first two numbers identifying the type of truck or heavy equipment, & the numbers following the hyphen were individual vehicle numbers, but as to what numbers would apply to your trucks, I have no clue.
I've been trying to get similar info from the Seabee museum/historical society for several months. No luck.
Did you serve with the SEABEES?
Eric

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric, I screwed up a while back and tried to dump a page of PMs. Ended up dumping the whole in box. I remembered I owed one to someone but couldn't recall who. PM me your address again and I'll have it in the mail within a day.
Sorry Sir,
Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks