• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Stolen MEP 531A's

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We use Old Dominion for all our LTL, never had a problem. We add insurance to every shipment as the legally required insurance for freight forwarders is limited to $ 0.10 to 2.00 per pound plus the freight forwarder gets to keep the shipment if it got damaged and they pay the claim.

At least you got your genset’s
Yes i am glad i have them because 1 is NOS still strapped to the pallet with ground rods from Dewey and the other has 24hrs and is pretty close to NOS.

INFChief

What they should do, and what they DO do, is the thin, disgusting, rotten membrane of modern life called 'where lawyers thrive'.
They should be bonded & insured. You don’t need a lawyer to file a small claims case. If they’re members of the BBB, filing a complaint might get their attention. Is this broker / carrier a member of any national organizations that has requirements members must comply with? Was this a broker /carrier someone you found through GovPlanet? If so, submit a written statement on what happened - with all the details. GovPlanet should look in to it and sanction that partner broker / carrier.

There are avenues for consumers to pursue. In the end, it’s you who decides how far to take it. No lawyer wants to get involved in a chump change grievance - especially when the property was returned.

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At this point I am done dealing with this situation and would like to move on. I am using it as a learning experience. as i have learned a lot about how to ship items. in the past 4 months. who to deal with, when to use a broker or not to use a broker. Sometimes its easier to just take your lump and move on.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks