• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 tires from Finday to Lapeer MI area

usmcm35a2

2 12.5/20 tires looking for a ride back from Findlay to Lapeer MI area. Monkeyboyarmy has 2 tires that he can bring to the event, but I cant get that weekend off. If anybody can meet up with him there and come back MI way would be great. $$ available to help with fuel

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 12.5/20 tires looking for a ride back from Findlay to Lapeer MI area. Monkeyboyarmy has 2 tires that he can bring to the event, but I cant get that weekend off. If anybody can meet up with him there and come back MI way would be great. $$ available to help with fuel
I can probably bring them back with me. Tires only, or tires with rims?

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When do you need them picked up? I am going to kentucky this weekend, and might be able to get them on my way back.

usmcm35a2

Thanks to everybody for the offers! I was able to bribe a coworker to change weekends off so I will be able to go the Findley now. Most likely will buy too many things now. But will have a trailer with me so if anybody needs help bringing back their swag, will help if I can.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to everybody for the offers! I was able to bribe a coworker to change weekends off so I will be able to go the Findley now. Most likely will buy too many things now. But will have a trailer with me so if anybody needs help bringing back their swag, will help if I can.
Room for a 2500lb 8' x 17 1/2' deuce bed on that trailer?