• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2" wheel adapter... stock studs too short

bkwudzhom

I dont know what all the hoopla is all about--just torque those nuts down and wrap as much duct tape on each one as you can--it'll be fine.

ODdave

the offset of the dually hub is actually excessive. I chose to re-center mine ($40 each) as oppose to the spacers. I am not saying that is the right choice for everyone, but it was for me :-D Included a couple mof pics of them.

Attachments

Last edited:

mark69k20

I have been driving this rig w/ the spacers a little over 500 miles. I had the wheels off twice at low milage to check torque and inspect. No defects noted. For hwy use i would go the same route... i like the stock wheel look. Hope this helps the rest of you guys wanting to do this!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would a 1.5" spacer work? Or, do you absolutely need 2" spacers?

mark69k20

I would really have to look again to see if the 1/2" would make a difference ... I do know my "custom" brake lines were very close to the tires.