• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20 ton Crane axles

Bighurt

Bighurt, where did you locate the tech manual, and Most important, are there any parts such as seals, bearings, bushings and anything else for that matter available for these monsters ?
Just google the TM it will come up on both Combat index and tpub, both require an account to download however the tpub site will let you read the entire TM online.

And I concur with Ron, although you may need to bring in the old seal if intact or test fit a few, to find one that works. I've found even if the Mil truck was available as a civi version, there are issues with MS part numbers and finding cross references to a civilian number.

A lot of times that is the break in the chain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks