• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

200 amp alt positive cable need help

hummer4x4guy

Hi guys,
I need to replace the following cable on the project. I'm finding mixed information on the right pn the location the other end attaches to and a fair price. I believe the part # is either 12446821-5 or 12446821-2. I'm looking for the positive one with the red cap.
Thanks for any help. uploadfromtaptalk1446991155531.jpg

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are all over Epay...also, what's the question on termination? One end goes to the large pos stud on the gen, the other goes to the pos stud in the battery compartment. On an M11XX series teuck, they have a 6 stud positive strip that the pos from the gen would land on...the 2nd stud to be exact, 1st is the battery pos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks