• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

200 amp V-belt

darkturbo

Does anyone know the comparable part number to the 200amp v belt. the number I got from the belt is goodyear 12339359 but the auto parts store have no idea what that is... Thanks...

darkturbo

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
many folks don't know that a "matched belt" means that it is cut from the same cord/material. On Gates/Napa it is the red production numbers sometimes alpha numerical stamped on the belts. They have to be sequential. Gates from the factory tapes a red tape around matched belts to help id them. Most counterman don't have a clue what a matched belt set is.....

3 random belts might be the same size but will not stretch evenly and last as long as the "real" thing. Yes it will work but if you want to do it right...

darkturbo

thanks juanprado for the info... I learn new thing today...

Im not very mechanically incline so any input is welcome..... I dont see a place for the third belt so if have a picture or a TM page of it please post it here for me.. thanks
image2.jpgimage1.jpg

Action

The 3rd belt fits into that extra groove on the alternator pulley that has no belt in it. It also looks like you have an a/c compressor with no belts on it on the passenger side.

darkturbo

The 3rd belt fits into that extra groove on the alternator pulley that has no belt in it. It also looks like you have an a/c compressor with no belts on it on the passenger side.
There is only the groove on the alternator but no empty groove on the other pulley... I try to install the A/C but didnt finish it yet... just the compressor for now..

Augi

The original setup is 2 belts over the power steering and 2 belts over the alternator. The setup for 200a is 1 belt over the power steering and 3 belts over the alternator.

Also you have the wrong crank pulley for the A/C compressor. You have the 4 groove installed and you need to replace it with the 5 groove. The compressor is driven with a belt on the 5th groove.

Augi

darkturbo

The original setup is 2 belts over the power steering and 2 belts over the alternator. The setup for 200a is 1 belt over the power steering and 3 belts over the alternator.

Also you have the wrong crank pulley for the A/C compressor. You have the 4 groove installed and you need to replace it with the 5 groove. The compressor is driven with a belt on the 5th groove.

Augi
Thanks Augi, that was just the info i need ...

if anyone have the 5 groove pulley for sale or can provide me with the part number , please let me know Thanks everyone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks