• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2007 M35A2

Jblankster

okey. i don't have a m35 but Ive always loved them, and when i get the space to keep one I'm going to :). so heres my idear. I'm going to basically build a modern day m35. CAT v8, auto tranny, 12 volt system, nice air ride seats, CTIS, dump bed, power steering etc.hell maby even cruise control. it would basically be able to be a daily driven car that i could just start and go like a truck. what would you guys suggest. it would be a ongoing project and be over a LONG period of time (lol). so what I'm basically saying what would you all suggest/like to see in it? i want it to appear as stock as possible from the outside, but be very modern inside :). I'm even planning on full interior and all the goodies. EVEN CUP HOLDERS :p

thanks for all your support in advance :p

Jblankster

Welcome to SS! Stay awhile and look around. A lot of that has been covered here

^ive been looking, the search function dosent seem to like me lol :) i was searching the stuff and got completely opposite results. but yea, post up anything you would like to see in it, this is going to be a all out no budget rig. im jus getting some ideas for now though :)

also, anyone put a snow plow on their m35's yet?
[/quote]

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has been done before...talk with M35TOM on this list. He built the Millenium Reo. It had a CAT motor and, I believe, an auto tranny. I am not sure on the tranny. Tom is a heck of a mechanic.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Him and Leonard Jones. Technically, I'm not sure you can call Jones's deuce a deuce anymore, but he is a great mechanic and his work looks top-notch!

gunner01

RE: Re: RE: 2007 M35A2

you can start it using a series/paralell switch 24 to start then it switches to 12 for all the accessories

Jblankster

Re: RE: 2007 M35A2

devilman96 said:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4997&highlight=diablo

You can buy mine and save yourself a LOAD of trouble!!!
:shock: holy crap. that is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen :D. id buy that in a heartbeat if i had that kinda money LOL. if it wasnt bobed id buy it now :p