• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2007 Terex / Trail King M322 LT Trailer Question

Myfun5ton

I am looking at this trailer for behind my M923 A2 which from what I have read should be no problem. I went and looked at one that someone local is selling and I found that it had 4 - 90 degree twist locks on the front of trailer. They appear to me to be something like what locks in a shipping container. But the spacing is about 7.5' wide (just shy of the trailer width) and approximately 4' from the first set to the second set. I have included a couple pics with them highlighted. If anyone specifically can tell me what these were used for, I would greatly appreciate it. I have not been able to find anything that would appear to match up.

Thanks!

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am looking at this trailer for behind my M923 A2 which from what I have read should be no problem. I went and looked at one that someone local is selling and I found that it had 4 - 90 degree twist locks on the front of trailer. They appear to me to be something like what locks in a shipping container. But the spacing is about 7.5' wide (just shy of the trailer width) and approximately 4' from the first set to the second set. I have included a couple pics with them highlighted. If anyone specifically can tell me what these were used for, I would greatly appreciate it. I have not been able to find anything that would appear to match up.

Thanks!
You might consider a 10ft Conex

1663253418922.png 1663253556251.png

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It's made for the USMC QuadCons so they can stack em width way or double em side by side with only the outer side locked

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks