• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally Feb 21-24th

tjcouch

All right! I think I am all set for an 08:00 departure from Tampa on Saturday AM! I just washed and waxed the truck and put tire shine on the rubber!

OK, not really. But I did check the oil, air up the tires, loaded up the grill and removed all of the empty Coke bottles and cigar wrappers from the floor of the cab. :wink:

Alredneck

Banned
Hang on fellas on gettn the last bits ready. got recovery's t-case loaded in the ole dodge the m35 couldnt make it this round with the army changing their minds about this med board crap shhhhh well i reckon i will link up with yall in the morning drive till iget tired then get some sleep! Got a toad stranglera roarin up here in the panhandle so i hope it peters out by time i get down there if not IF IT AINT RAIN N WE AINT TRAIN N !!!!!! Captain

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool vid. Man, the mud down there isn't normal mud, that mud is called GUMBO. When offroad tires provide no traction, that is GUMBO you're driving through, not mud.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, does anyone know how I ended up with 3 worn out goodyear custom extra grips in my deuce? Think they were 900x16. I can UPS them back to whoever lost them!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Crap, that was me. I'm sorry Kenny. I got caught up breaking down that bumper and forgot to remove them afterward. How much is it to recycle tires down there, I will send some money.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, no worries! I kinda suspected they were yours! I have hooks and can get rid of them if you don't want them.

bambambam22

Is there a place that has events for these trucks listed or a calander of events someplace. I hope to find an event as close to Amarillo Texas as I can find and go to it, where ever that may be,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks