• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 KIA Military Truck

panama

I saw these all over the Philippines recently. The Army uses them for everything you could possibly think of. Some have troop seats, canvas covers, trailers, comm shelters...you name it. I thought they were a cool replacement for what our CUCV's used to do...

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes they are diesels. CMS in Augusta sold half dozen at their auction 2 years ago.

greenjeepster

There were reports that they were going to enter the US pickup market with a civilian version of these. The thought was that the truck manufacturers here have all gone higher end and they were going to offering a no frills 4x4, standard tranny, manual windows etc. I don't know if that is still in the works or not?

dk8019

I would buy one, we own two of their civilian type vehicles, a Rio, and a Sorento, both have well north of 60k on them, and have never been to the shop for a repair, only standard PMs.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a guy in S. Korea with connections look into it. Sold to military only. Scraped when done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks