• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 MCAS Cherry Point Air Show photos

rtjraleigh

Banned
The CMVPA spent 4 days at the MCAS CP air show this past weeken. They treated us great and it was a fantastic show. The CP hospitality staff provided us with 4 hotel rooms, golf carts, front row catered chalet passes and rental cars. We are already signed up for next year. cant wait. Enjoy the photos, rob

Attachments

rtjraleigh

Banned
Tons of stuff planned Neil. We have the Lumberton NC air show down by ft. Bragg this coming up weekend. They are also hooking us up with hotels and fuel. Check the website under the 2009 event calendar for the link to mafsac website. Its all on the grass and they plan on having alot of warbirds. rob

airmech3839

Wow my kinda airshow! MV's and MAircraft!!!! I love it when a plan comes together!! I wish we had a MVPG here in GA!

Great Pic's and great looking MV's!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks