• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 Rausch Creek mv rally sign up thread!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might be up there Thursday evening this year, staying till Sunday. I can't get off early enough at work to arrive mid-day Thursday, but at least I'll be able to get 2 full days of off-roading up there.

Hope someone with a smaller MV will let me have some wheel-time, I'll trade you use of my M35A2 while I'm up there for a little bit. Just want to try and wheel a smaller MV on some of the smaller trails that the deuce can't fit on.

Will bring a few pallets for firewood, a 10x30 foot pavillion for a shelter, beer, whiskey and cigars. Someone please bring a busty redhead for me, thanks. :p

powerhouseduece

It would be cool if anyone has a stove for a GP tent they might want to sell or just use for the weekend. I Picked up my GP small the other day and need to plan a trial run on setting it up and taking it down. Now I just want a stove to keep me warm! I have some Big 60k BTU multifuel heaters but am looking for the control boxes and cables to run them off my truck/ jerry can.

MAXM37

I was looking at the Rausch Creek website and it says a daily fee of $35....$35 per day or $35 to enter the park??
I am planning to arrive Friday morning and leave Saturday afternoon, is that $70?

MACSOG

Hi,

Just as a reminder (it was posted earlier in the thread) credit card may not be accepted. Call office to confirm

Driver + Truck is $35 per day. Passengers are $5 per Day. Annual membership is $10.

m37_power

I hate to back out, but i cant get out of work for the end of the week. I hope to have my M37 there next year and get to meet everyone. Take lots of pics.

JeeperDave

Yeah, I hate to also, but for now it looks like I cant go.:-x I'll let you all know if that changes, but I refuse to miss next year. Come hell or high water.

M37Dodge

It appeared some folks were concerned about the cost. The price is per day of using the trails. I will run trails Saturday and leave Sunday morning - a single day of use. A number of folks just come to RC to watch the events - they park and walk around for free. So, if $ is really tight, drive your MV until the $ runs out then hitch a ride with someone as a passenger for the remaining days. Most passenger seats of the trucks were empty last year. I'd take ya but I already have 1-2 passengers.

JeeperDave

We should do a bi-anual ride. That way more ppl may be able to come to at least one. It's just an idea to kick around. Like a winter ride and a summer ride.

powerhouseduece

Ok well I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is the girlfriend can't get off work so she ain't going. The bad news is Ill still be there! Wait.. No that sounds about right!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks