• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(2010)Findlay Ohio Military Vehicle Show

topgun217

This was my second vist to the Findlay show, but first as an SS Member and proud owner of a M/V. It was a real pleasure to meet everyone on here and put faces with names. I dragged a buddy along with me and my son and now he has O.D. fever after looking at a real nice M1028 on the way out. Kevin is now planning a inspection trip to a G/L site.

Kip, Stretch, Stretches wife, Gimpy, and everyone else, the pleasure was all mine. 319 I hope to see you at the Sandusky Ohio OVH show, I'll P/m with the details.

foster192

OK, that was an awesome show, loved it. I bought an assualt pack from the surplus guy in the shed. I has 2 large white straps attached on the inside. Does anyone know what these are used for? BTW, that 5 ton sitting right in the middle of the show for 10.5k looked like a great deal to me....