• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Rally - Multimedia Thread

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gee, All the pics I have are duplicates of what is already posted. Trip back to SC was uneventful, got in just before 9pm. Now to go soak in the tub for another hour. Walter was a great chef!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sure looked like everybody was having a good time. I was hoping to be able to run over and meet some of you, but things got busy and I couldn't get away. I fly the tow plane on Sundays at the gliderport on the road in. I did get to fly over and check things out. What a great place to play!

I forgot my digital camera, so I snapped a picture with my phone. Sorry for the poor quality, I’ll do better next time.
MV2.jpg

I did get a pretty good look at the truck that was getting loaded on the lowboy that was parked by the road into the gliderport. If the guys had been a little slower loading it up, I would have stopped and said hi. They pulled out just as I was getting the last glider launched.

Anyway, I am a new member and haven't picked up my new-to-me M35A2 yet. The EUC is in process so we'll see how that goes. With any luck, I'll get to meet everybody next time around.

Cheers,

Ray

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Ray. Thats pretty cool that you work that close to the site. One of our members flew into the gliderport last year to attend. Some real nice folks out there to let him tie his plane up there and to let Pete park his trailer there this year. Look forward to meeting you next time!

rbeasley66

Thanks everyone for letting me come out and play with my new truck! I had a GREAT TIME and got to meet some GREAT PEOPLE :beer: And I used to think driving a big, red, fire engine emergency was exciting. Now it doesn't even compare to the fun I had Saturday in that little mud hole! Thanks for all the hard work that was done in feeding us some wonderful food too! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again next year. I appreciate you letting me be a part of all this green stuff! Going green is great!! :jumpin:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pictures, and videos(thanks)! Really looks like a lot of fun was had! Wish I could have been there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK All you rally attendees. Check your recovery gear. Sometime during the Saturday recovery one of my shackles got lost/misplaced. If you find an extra, it is probably mine. Its a dark gray/zinc color and has some red spray paint on one part of it. Would like to see it returned home if possible. Considering all of the gear we had out for that recovery, I'm surprised that I'm the only one missing anything. I'll try to post my few pics that I took, tomorrow when I get home.

citizensoldier

I have never seen a more capable off road vehicle as the Pinz.. Truly amazing little buggers.The right weight to power ratio and portal axles and lockers turn a truck into a machine.. How did the M1009 do? Looks like a blast and lots of mud this year.. I made it to two and missed two.. **** recession! :grd::beer:

phil2968

Mike, I took the same photo and the exact same time! Vinny's head and hands are in the same place in each one. I cropped it to match yours pretty close.

Now Vinny can have is truck on the wall in stereo or 3-d or somthing like that!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks