• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Rally Swap Thread.

Green_gator

Kenny,
I am interested in the fuel tank. How much are you asking?

I am bringing for sale / trade
Sleeping pads
M353 Generator trailer
cot parts
Mosquito bars (netting, and not looking like we will need that for the rally)
Mermite inserts and covers - good for covering the exhaust and make excellent ash trays

Things needed/wanted
M200A1 trailer - have an M103 gen trailer or M353 gen trailer to trade
surge brake parts & spare tire for a M116A3 trailer
40 MM ammo cans
The poles to hold the mosquito netting up over the cot

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

I can get all of the 40mm boxes you want. A buddy of mine has gone into the gun show circuit and gets cans regularly. I don't think I will make it down there though unless someone buys one of my trucks and wants me to bring it down there to them.

Derek Taylor

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Walter, asking $150 for it, just what I paid for it. New in the crate but it is the drivers side tank that goes under the cab. Is that what you were looking for?

Green_gator

Kenny,
Yep, I am looking for a drivers side tank to replace the pioneer tool rack. Price sounds good to me. Does it have the mounting brackets and hardware? Not a killer but just a plus.

vinny-socom1

Kenny I still need a drivers door latch the one I got from you last year does not work from the outside...if anyone has one would be great..

I also might have a gp small tent for sale??? original center & door poles but the outers are modified aluminum spreader poles if anyone is interested.

Vinny

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, let me see if I can scare another one up on the drivers latch. Walter, This tank is the one that replaces the entire tool box under your door. If you want a tank to match the other tank, I'm almost certain that I have a take off one with the hangars too. Let me know which one you want. Also have a 55 gal tank from an M52 tractor if anyone wants it.

FM5332FF

I have some torque rods from my old deuce if any one needs them. I also have a Silver Bullet that i Might sell if any one is interested.

Attachments

Green_gator

Kenny,
I am looking to replace the spare tire / pioneer tool rack on the drivers side. That or put it on the trailer. If you have one of those that would work better.

Vinny,
Let me see if I have one for the drivers door as well. I know that I have a window regulator but not sure about the lock pieces.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carnac,
How big is the tarp? I was planning on going I-95 but could go through Atlanta if no-one else will be going that way.
FM.
PM me about the silver bullet, it might be a good addition to the MKT.

FM5332FF

I also have a Jerry can mount, a set of clevis mounts for the front of a deuce, an antenna base and a new set of soft brake hoses for the front of a deuce. I also make paracord bracelets if any one might want one of those. I might have some more stuff I will have to go to my storage and take a look.

Attachments

Last edited:

tjcouch

Sorry to say Elizabeth and I am are going to make the rally . . . . .

I have a lunette that needs to be delivered to Vinny - can I meet up with someone in the Tampa area willing to deliver?

JB

I was thinking this thread was about the First Florida MVPA Rally/Swap meet that took place last weekend in Belleview. I will not be attending the meet this weekend. Sorry for my misunderstanding.:oops:

stalker

lunette

Hey TJ,
I have no idea what a lunette is, but if it will fit in the back of a pinz and I have the chance to catch up with you Wed or Thur then I will get it to Vinny.
Tim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SO far as I know, this is what I'm bringing for members. Vinny, got you a left door latch. Checked its operation before I pulled it from the door. Phil2968, have a drivers door glass and a shop van window for you! Mike, I found the flu pipes for the immersion heater I gave you at the GA rally, will have those on board. Now, sometime between the GA rally and now, I've lost the bar for my mil lug wrench. Does anyone have a spare they want to part with? Did anyone end up with an extra from the GA rally? It's a brighter green than any I've seen. Please, If you are waiting on anything else, let me know today. I'm mostly loaded and ready for a pre-dawn departure. Oh, wait. Walter, I have a used deuce fuel tank with hangars in the back for you as well. Has some fuel too, maybe we can burn it on the fire LOL. Still have the M275A2 fuel tank, new in the crate if anyone wants it. $150.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks