• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally - February 19th-21st!

Green_gator

Brannan,
What kind of generator trailer? I am taking a deuce up and may be able to bring it along. Sorry that we will miss you this year.

phil2968

Your a member of SS so you meet the requirements, welcome to the site! Just because you may not have an MV at the moment does not mean you cannot attend. Get your ticket ordered and get it coming! We have plenty of room in my M109 or my brother's M35, your more than welcome!

stalker

tickets

Our three came in the mail yesterday.:p Has anyone been to the property, is there still dry ground? With the amount of rain we have had recently I would imagine the "off-road" adventures might begin "on-road".:wink: Should be fun!

Green_gator

I am getting psyched for the rally. Did an oil change, new fuel filters on the deuce last night. Then fixed the couple of leaks we found while doing those. Hitting Jax on Monday morning to pick up a couple of new (to me) M353 trailers. Pack on Tuesday, head up to Vinny's and hope to be there Wednesday. Bringing the M35 with a 105 trailer and a new command post tent so I will have extra space for anyone who needs somewhere to lay their head. Will bring along all of my excess cot parts if anyone needs a piece or two.

Pinz25086

My ticket came yesterday as well. I plan on being there either late on the 17th or early on the 18th. I have no idea if it will be muddy or dry but I am planning for the mud. My son has backed out so it will just be me.

Wayne

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I've been on the fence for weeks trying to decide if I want to bring the M1008 oor the deuce. My mind was made up for me last night, the M1008 is loaned out and I'll be driving the deuce. Will have one of my M105 trailers in tow so that I can bring me golf cart. I doubt that my deuce will move once there as it's my hooch for the weekend. Some family medical issues have cropped up so I may have to leave in an instant. With that said the boys, dog and I will be in there after dark on Thursday eve.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE for all you rally goers or potential rally goers. Ticket sales will close tonight. This is necessary to get an accurate foor order. Don't plan on showing up at the gate, you will be turned away. Sorry, this is just the way it is set up.

Weather; It's wet, plan on it staying wet and equip yourself accordingly. Thursday and Friday weather forcasts are chilly, downright cold for florodians. Exepect sub-freezing temps both night so again, plan accordingly. Ticket sales are at around 50 thus far so the rally is going to be a bit smaller than last year. Wood may be wet so if anyone can tote along some dry wood for the cause, all will appreciate it. No amount is too small on Saturday night when it's cold and you can't find a log one. If anyone has concerns, post them up and I'll try to answer them or get them answered.

Last edited:

SixSpeed

Banned
UPDATE for all you rally goers or potential rally goers. Ticket sales will close tonight. This is necessary to get an accurate foor order. Don't plan on showing up at the gate, you will be turned away. Sorry, this is just the way it is set up.

Weather; It's wet, plan on it staying wet and equip yourself accordingly. Thursday and Friday weather forcasts are chilly, downright cold for florodians. Exepect sub-zero temps both night so again, plan accordingly. Ticket sales are at around 50 thus far so the rally is going to be a bit smaller than last year. Wood may be wet so if anyone can tote along some dry wood for the cause, all will appreciate it. No amount is too small on Saturday night when it's cold and you can't find a log one. If anyone has concerns, post them up and I'll try to answer them or get them answered.
Sub Zero? I hope not, otherwise count me O-U-T. :lol:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang Jack, you are quick. I caught that error right after I posted it and fixed it, not quite fast enough I guess.

FM5332FF

Jack jumped over a candle stick. Hmm but I bet he won't jump over a Bon fire... Just kidding, I don't plan on having to use any of my skills untill I'm back on duty next Wednesday. I'm heading north to Ocala tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks