• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have two Dummy M16 rubber duck rifles, and probably a tub of BDUs/Boots gore tex jackets etc basically whatever I can clean out of attic

have sizes from small to XL in most things, these are all issued/ purchased items I don't need any more, not purchased surplus or anything.

I'm interested in military radios and antennas for my M1009 ( maybe a PRC 77 :)

or any free standing antennas such as the OE 254 or older models I could use for amateur radio.

Come see me when you get there. I have some sincgars and what I believe are 12 series antennae.

MDSA

A few miscellaneous parts for sale

Landing leg for a M200 gen trailer
Replica wooden 105mm ammo crates
.50 cal ammo boxes
Metal tail lights
Gerry can holders
.50 cal all aluminum gun cases - 7'X2.5'X1.5'
Let me know if interested; too big to bring extras; will only bring if sold

Free 105 tailgate (kind of bent)

Would like to find hardware for troop seats for M37.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guy's

My name is Bobby my self and a few others will be coming from the Danielsville Ga area.

Just wanted to give yall a heads up on the items we are looking to bring from our area to the rally to try and sell. I have already seen in the past post a few items that I will be needing to get from yall so be on the lookout I will be sending request to a few of ya!

Also if anyone is interested we will be bringing my smaller portable plotter and computer with vinyl to letter a jeep while in their if anyone needs decals I can do them for you. Mostly use white but I will have a few other colors.

So far this year we are going to try and bring:
1 Captain Tent 11x11
2 or more MGPTS 18x18 OD Green Tents with aluminum pole set not wood.
2 or more Expandable 16x16 Frame type tents
1 or more Temper 18x20 Frame Type tents
2 or more 4 man squad tents all according to how many frames we can get together.
1 GP Large that has been donated to use at this years rally if they need it for a headquarters for everyone to gather at. Afterwords it is for sale.
2 or more Base X I believe these are 18 x 25 we do not have the Base x frame but we are looking at possibly using expandable tent frames for it we are working on that. Also one of these have been donated to use at the rally for a shower area will be fore sale afterwords.
2 or more tarps of varies sizes.
Pioneer Kits? If we have any left!
Jeep parts
Possibly if its finished in time a newly restored Jeep
Ammo cans
Ax's
Shovels
BDU's
Boxes
More odd and end stuff also.

All tents are $550.00 and under nothing over $550.00

All though we did just get in a couple of the large Truck Maintenance Shelter that I have not put on our site yet 24 x 32 we will be asking $1500 on these but they will not be brought to the rally unless some one wants one if so you can pay half down and we will deliver to you at rally or you can come by the shop before or after rally and get it.

Hope everyone will have a great time this year not sure where we will be set up yet but I should have my main tent a Tan MGPTS 18x18 set up for camping and sales with at lest two other tents we will have up so you can see the tents.

any questions about the tents or anything else you might need just PM me or shoot me a email.

Thanks
Bobby

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Streamline,

We could really use a larger tent to use as a Mess Hall tent. My inflatable shelter is only 16x16 and has a slow leak (kind of like my inflatable girl friend). We want to set one up next to the MKT so folks can sit down and enjoy their meals.

There should be plenty of labor to help set it up.

Can you do 4" bumper numbers?

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Streamline,

We could really use a larger tent to use as a Mess Hall tent. My inflatable shelter is only 16x16 and has a slow leak (kind of like my inflatable girl friend). We want to set one up next to the MKT so folks can sit down and enjoy their meals.

There should be plenty of labor to help set it up.

Can you do 4" bumper numbers?

Hello Wreckerman;

Was the MKT tent are that we talked about a few weeks back on the other rally thread that could be used as a main gathering tent also? If so that will be fine. I only have one large tent left and as I said on the other thread if I sold the two GP Larges I would hold the Medium for yall to use till after rally.

I didn't want to break a promise if the Main Gathering tent needed was going to be some ware else. The MKT are sounds good to me for both eating and gathering but thats just my opinion.

Yes I can do 4" up to 10.4" tall with this plotter. A Friend thats bringing his Deuce down and helping me bring part of my load suggested I bring it because he new a few guys that needed some lettering done. I will keep the prices good no raising prices because I'm at a rally! How about $30.00 for a 4" number....lol not hardly!

Bobby

Last edited:

goldneagle

I have 3 aluminum boarding ladders that I can bring. I will be bringing various field gear, sleeping bags, and what not. I have tents available, GP small, medium and the frame type expandables.
What are you asking for the boarding ladder? Mine in Iron and would like to replace with lightweight.

onegmjack

Does anyone have both air hoses for M105A2 trailer.Don't really need the gladhands,but with take either way.I am
planing on attending.If someone has lines send me a PM.Thanks Dwight

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone interested in fiberglass troop seats? NOT the racks and seats, just the troop seats.

Edit, looks like MdMorgen and TTrading Co have dibs.

Last edited:

dc3coyote

Yall are welcome to my GP meds, smalls, and DRASH tents if needed.
Someone just needs to pick them up in GA. Just bring them back when your done.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
An mkt will not come close to the size that would be needed. Heck, I use one as a camping tent.
Not the GP Med for a MKT Tent. We talked about using my GP Med a few weeks back for a main tent to be set up were ever Clinto would need tent set up. A GP Med is 16 x 32 way bigger!

I say lets set the tent up by the MKT area and us it for both service area and Main gathering area that way we only need to set up one of these large puppy's!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I say lets set the tent up by the MKT area and us it for both service area and Main gathering area that way we only need to set up one of these large puppy's!
That would be the best idea...we can set up the drink containers and silverware/condiments on a table against one wall of the tent.

In case of bad weather it can be BS central.

Clinto and I will be doing a recon in a week or so and we will lay out where we need to set everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks