• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 haspin food

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for needing food as well, and my friend who is pretty sure he'll show up on the way home from Oklahoma City.

So, +2 for food.

Thanks, Cabell!

CGarbee

Don't bring your AARP card on my account...
I'll be making my final food prep and purchase on Monday evening, so there is still time to make up your mind if you are on the fence.
I'm working at my Godparent's bluegrass festival and only have limited access to the net (middle of the night) and no cell phone coverage at this location, so I won't look for final food numbers until Sunday night.
I'll have a little bit extra so that I can handle hearty appetites or drop ins, but please post here if you think that you are eating, know you are eating, or have questions (which I will try to respond to on Sunday).
See you all at Haspin next week,

CGarbee

I'm planning on 50 so that we can take care of any drop in's... so if you haven't signed up yet and manage to swing by, you can still eat...

I'll have grits, and plenty of pork products and eggs and pancakes to get you going in the morning...and plenty of other stuff later on to keep you fueled up... :)

We're taking the same route from NC to IN that we did last year, so if you see the XM813 with the MKT leading a convoy down I64/I75/I74...wave...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks