• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin Multimedia Thread

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope ferro didn't break the 818. That is a sweet drive, even with 46,000 on the back. As for the smoke, I bet he's burning old oil again.

Stagg

I should have come over also, and just driven the car.... I'm having transmission troubles. Seems that I have the typical 2nd/3rd gear blues. I think the synchronizers are failing.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Poured all night night and throughout the morning, then cleared up and got hot! Havin' lots of fun. Folks here are great! Food, including the grits, is great! Had some excitement too!! (TEASE). THose who didn't attend will want to attend next year!!!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see Adam is thrashing his 818 up there,I notice a lot of white smoke,I hope it doesn't have any issues.
I just got back and I was the one riding with Adam in those pics. The first hole earlier than these shots he threw me up to where my waist was even with the top of the windshield frame according to all the witnesses watching our attempt.

I am one of the owners of a vehicle with serious damage but not from the trails. The big storm came in about 15:55 local and tried to rip the door off my Dodge pickup I towed my travel trailer out with. Hosed the door, the door pillar and the front left fender so bad I had to tie a rope across the inside of the truck.

My "friends" suggested the door handle and my neck or leg or other door handle but the "best" (worst) was to tie it to a certain unmentionable body part to keep the door from flying open on the trip home.

The rally was great for my second one (both with an MV), the grub was good the people were awesome. I learned a lot from helping Stretch replace the rear main seal on his 108.

Gimp's rolling his Deuce onto its side was the low light of the day but no one was hurt and there are tons of pics of it and video that will be posted later when people get home. Now THAT was one heck of a recovery.

steve

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope ferro didn't break the 818. That is a sweet drive, even with 46,000 on the back. As for the smoke, I bet he's burning old oil again.

After breathing so much of it in he told me he though there was a bunch of ATF in it. That is a strong running 818 and I can't wait to get mine running now.

steve

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got back and I was the one riding with Adam in those pics. The first hole earlier than these shots he threw me up to where my waist was even with the top of the windshield frame according to all the witnesses watching our attempt.
You gotta watch Adam. He hit a set of RR tracks so hard, I swear the rear of the 818 come off the ground- and then the rear of the 45' trl. Seatbelts are a must when riding with him........And I will hear about this post when I see him in two weeks.LOL

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You gotta watch Adam. He hit a set of RR tracks so hard, I swear the rear of the 818 come off the ground- and then the rear of the 45' trl. Seatbelts are a must when riding with him........And I will hear about this post when I see him in two weeks.LOL
You are about 24 hours late with that tip.

:)

I lost 90 lbs since Haspin last year and didn't think the belt would fit. AFTER the jump I worked until I got it on.

Oh yeah I did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks