• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I filled the 275gallon tote about half full from the hose on top of the hill the first night, and left it in the m105 the entire weekend. I had to dump about half of that.

Kip, the pump is male hose fittings, I will bring some fittings so we can mix and match.

Last edited:

kipman

I think we have a plan, westy, make up mine mine please, the shower is going to be covered with plastic, except for the door, no not clear plastic.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would have thought that with as many parachutes as you have you would have used one of them instead of plastic.

100foot chute as a tent and only one shower head, reminds me of basic training.

:)

steve

kipman

Ok, the update on the shower, I will bring the shower, and the hot water heater, ferro is bringing the pump, and a tote, crusher and doc are bringing propane, westy is bringing the generator.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who's bringing the soap?

Is this all because Oilcan never showers?

If your using a 55 gal drum for water transport, don't leave it near Oilcans M818.:lol:

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Italian Marble, heated...

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kip, you do realize you'll have access to the 003a in the trailer that I'm dragging out with me. If you all don't want that much power I'll leave it at home.

kipman

the shower will be constructed with a pallet as a floor, 2by4 walls, black plastic sides, plywood door it may be one pallet, it may be two pallets, and will have a bench inside, first person who leaves mud in it will be castrated.aua

hdexpert

the shower will be constructed with a pallet as a floor, 2by4 walls, black plastic sides, plywood door it may be one pallet, it may be two pallets, and will have a bench inside, first person who leaves mud in it will be castrated.aua
If you're that muddy you should probably jump in the pond first!!:-D

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can hear it now.

Kip yelling, "who left mud in the shower"?

Maddawg308, "Shower...... Ah, I though it was an outhouse.....oops".

Kip, "awe, thats not mud....."

kipman

Worked on the shower base today, the door will be 30 inches wide, if that is a problem, well we know it will not be for SW Bradley. Doc, better bring some grease.:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks