• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are here! Nobody here and dry!
Glad to hear that nobody is there and that they are dry. Maybe if everybody turns into nobodys, they will stay dry too. What's the temps? I'm looking into what it would take for me to make a Haspin trip next year. The 1008 with the O/D and 37" rubber should get me a decent cruising speed. I'm sure JW4x4 would put me up at his hooch.

Matt1970M35A

The trucks all loaded up, fueled up,and lubed up. Even went for a test drive. With all the extra weight I can only run 47mph It will go faster but the EGT's build quick.:x:sad: Just doing 47mph Im at 1000. Oh well just hope you dont get stuck behind me.

:grd: Loaded up fueled up hateras and hateras sr, are here feed and restin for a few then hittin the road 8am to meet Andyindy and Halfpint then off to L'burg to meet Cigarjoe Junkyardwars an Todd the trailer queen haley. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA did i miss anyone humm i think thats all of emmmm

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:grd: Loaded up fueled up hateras and hateras sr, are here feed and restin for a few then hittin the road 8am to meet Andyindy and Halfpint then off to L'burg to meet Cigarjoe Junkyardwars an Todd the trailer queen haley. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA did i miss anyone humm i think thats all of emmmm
Is Todd bringing his Jeep on a stretcher?

cyamaha2007

Im going but i dont have a deuce or anything but i do have a few four wheelers im bringing. I figure this is a good place to pick up some info of maybe get some leads on a deuce in my neck of the woods. Have you guys went with out a military vehicle? We will be getting there Thursday afternoon.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I'm leaving the homestead. Wish me luck, it's 7.5 hours until I hitch up with the rest of the Carolina contingent. Long, sleepy way to travel until I get convoy support. I think I'll take a Red Bull or two and haul ass outta here.

See ya'll there....

ccequipment

I bet you guys are getting wet over there, its raining here now, but looks good for the rest of the week. I am waiting on a driveshaft for my truck, hope to have it today, I have to go get a bunch of stuff from GL and sell a couple trucks tommorow, but look to roll in the late friday morning. If anyone gets there and needs some parts, let me know and I can bring them with me.

Stan

Im going but i dont have a deuce or anything but i do have a few four wheelers im bringing. I figure this is a good place to pick up some info of maybe get some leads on a deuce in my neck of the woods. Have you guys went with out a military vehicle? We will be getting there Thursday afternoon.

No problem come have fun.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pulling out in the next half hour. 7 guys with M35, M108, trailer, camper, pickup, dirt bike, four wheeler, 5 racer mowers, and a buttload of tools. Raining like crazy here, should be dry by the time I get to haspin.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see it's calling for heavy thunderstorms in the morning in haspin. So I once again get to see if I can park the trailers without crashing them.

13 MIKE

Help

This is 13Mike's wife he is stuck on the side of the road 24 miles from Haspen! Please can any one help him? His number 248-770-9034 please Thank you.

13 MIKE

He just called he thinks he has it, He is on his way toward you guys just keep and eye out for him! Thank you