• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take it easy on him, he is still upset about spending HIS $200 on the dog.

;-)

steve

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone in the mowercycle gang still have a mower deck for their machine, (or is it even possible with your modified gearing) ? ? ? . . . . . just thinking out loud here, but it would be nice to take a few passes back and forth around the camp area. The grass is usually pretty tall by the end of the week.

This is contingent of course on permission from Pete (owner). I would assume he wouldn't mind.

As long as we are having catered food and hot showers on site, we might as well have a manicured field as well.

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to bring this back to the top! As of midnight, I have a week to get ready. I hope this will inspire some of you that are on the fence to GO!

Just to add to gimp's comment for those of you who are "on the fence" - There certainly is plenty of mud and obstacles for those who want to challenge their trucks (as evidenced by the video) . . . .

BUT, . . . . there is also plenty of mild trail riding, and just plain good comradery for those who would prefer to keep their trucks clean. No need to worry about "peer- pressure", just come and hang out.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Ferro, I have Maddawg308 picking up some 16.5 rims for me. Would you mind dragging them back to SC and I'll figure it out from there?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, get your butt to Haspin.:p
Wish I could. If I could go around the world on a quarter, I couldn't get out of sight with my current budget. The US Treasury enforcement Nazi's.......er IRS is cleaning me out!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Are we posting trade and sell items in this thread? I have some plastic battery boxes I will bring and an LMTV top. Anyone looking for anything in particular? I think Tbanks and Poppacom might show and they have those dome lights and alot of com gear.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If were posting rally wants and for sales here, I am looking for a Gama Goat transfer case.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need one metal M101 bow if anyone has such a thing. Hey Eric, maddawg308 is bringing my new 16.5 rims so Ferro can tote them south. Can you have a look at them and compare them to yours?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure can.

I managed to get the truck camper loaded onto the M1008(first time since the lift and tires).

It's gonna hurt, if I slip out of the backdoor!

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took a few pics but, since Mangus "fixed" my camera, I had to buy a new one and I don't know how to save the pics, to post them!

I'll get the wife to show me, when she gets home.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
It's gonna hurt, if I slip out of the backdoor!
What a quote, from the backdoor man himself! Going with half the analeze, or a dry run?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA