• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin rally BS thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys have issues.

Here's a shot of my backdoor, wide open!

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
can you measure one? Mine are too long or to short.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
My 5 stepper is at Crusher's. The 4 stepper perfectly fits the stock height m101. Will have to let you know measurements later.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just bring a 4 stepper, for me to borrow, will ya? I think my tailgate is 48" high.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If this is going to be a trading/selling thread for the rally, I have several of the "SHA" heaters I can bring along if anybody wants one. They are in the classifieds right now..."Space Heater, Arctic"

gimpyrobb

Crusher wants to borrow it for a few mins!

I misssed what you were talking about in an earlier post. Something about putting your name on your genset? Can you help me out here?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok you made me do it I was going to weight till haspin. Hears my Multifuel jet powerd mower It wont cut grass but it will burn it off.:evil:
The cigar aficionados will be congregating to the aft of that little tractor waiting on a light, watch em!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like you need one of the 70brazillion aluminum ladders we brought back from Aberdeen.
That's alot of ladders. Did you buy them all or fail to sell them? Bring 2 or 3 hundred to the GA Rally and I'll pick out a few for my collection.

gimpyrobb

We ended up bringing 5 more home than we had before. Jeff and I are planning on getting some pics of all the different ladders we have. 5 or 6 different types/styles not including the 4 foot and 6 foot of the same kind of ladder.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok you made me do it I was going to weight till haspin. Hears my Multifuel jet powerd mower It wont cut grass but it will burn it off.:evil:

Stick a pipe up dan's butt and you will never run out of fuel. Just feed him beans for afterburner!

number9

Guys how hard is it to remove the cover & bows from the M35? I would like to drive up with it on and possibly sleep in it but don't want to rip it up on the trails. Am I better off taking it off before making the trip? I am going to drag an M105A3 behind it and am thinking of sleeping in it too - just don't know if it will work out for me and the wife and 2 boys - may be a little too cramped, so that's why the truck would be a good option.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bed covers are not hard to remove or install, just takes a little sweat equity. Wrecking your hooch everyday to go guttin can be a pain in the but. Once you get everything squared away and in the rack, the sun comes up and it's time to go or, if you are JW4x4 and the sun comes up, its time to hit the rack. Either way it's going to be a little work for you. I can tell you from many many nights in the back of a deuce, they are wonderful tents. Weather could be a factor too! Nothing like spending a night under the stars on a cot. If you get that lucky, won't have to fool with a top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks