• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Petit Jean Rally

ARYankee

Here are some photos from the weekend's Petit Jean rally here in Arkansas. A few guys from here were there as well so hopefully they will post up any pics they may have as well. It was good turn out. Looks as though maybe next year we will beat out the trailer queening jeeps :twisted:

Even the kids had a blast.

Attachments

combat32

They were gettin ready to fire a 37mm anti tank gun, I have more pics if interested.Had a great time as usual, there seems to be more big trucks(deuces and 5 tons) every year.We will eventually put the squeeze on them little jeep fellers;-)

combat32

One of the coolest rides there belonged to my friend Lewis, this scale Halftrack is perfect in every detail.He started with a riding mower some pictures and a 1/35th scale model.This guy is very talented as you can tell, I didn't get a pic of Soylent Greens' truck, sorry Jim, it took first place in two categories.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks