• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW "Mini" Rally Part 2!

Hammer

How many people are planning to show up this Saturday?
I am only bringing the 818 this saturday, but will bring out more toys for July.

Stalwart

I'm not sure yet, we have to load the Fox on the trailer and get all packed up for MVCC Tower Park MV meet in CA.

If we were coming it would be in the HEMTT, for everything else it is too far and my trailer and truck are too long to turn around in the yard.

srodocker

not sure how many people are coming but looks like the same people +/- which is going to be awesome!!!

hopefully im going to be finishing up my wiring for my lights. and putting on 2 tires from brads house. shoot maybe even cut my bench seat down tomorrow :)

wsucougarx

Alright, I'll be ready when I get my safety checklist completed. I suppose I can chalk off WASH TRUCK, been raining for a couple hours now. Aaron, about what time do you think you'll hit exit 88? I think I'll convoy with you guys up there if I get there in time. Don't wait up for me:) No Brad's for me this morning:) Maybe later however.
Looks like the forecast in Graham calls for rain....ALL DAY w/a couple breaks here and there. Bring your coats:p

Last edited:

Josh

Nah I'm still in portland, planing on leaving with in the next 30. Since Medic5050 and his wife are riding up with me, I figured I'd catch my hour of shuteye down here, and just show up at Aarons around 8-9ish.

wsucougarx

Yeehaw, just got home! Literally my son and I just pulled up and here I am. Thanks Dan and Scott for this Rally. Thanks for the convoy Aaron/Hammer/Josh!!

srodocker

i just got back aswell but i stopped at my parents house and when i got to dans it poured down rain literally it sound liked thunder hitting dans carport...i had to run and stuff my cargo cover in the trailer and hide in the car while the deuce cooled down

OK guys and gals time to get up!! It's REVILLE and your burning daylight! Hope this finds everyone dry and in good spirits this fine Sunday morning!! Get up troops! Whats for breakfast by the way? elk PS: It's 6:20 AM in Montana!! PS: Got lots of fog here,thanks for sending it here from the west coast guys!

Last edited: