• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Josh

Didnt have time to take pictures. Working at a bar + st patricks day was crazy. Day like St. Paddy days make me wish I owned a large bar. We did over 17,000 in cover, and 65,000 in total sales(cover/food/booze). And I slept allday today, infact I didnt wake up until after the sunset, so I'll nab a picture or 2 tomorrow.

Hammer

Glad to hear the turbo is still working good for you Josh. You ever finish putting a gasket on the exhaust side?

I might bring the 818 this time. I won't be after parts this time, so I won't mind driving the bigger truck (or I could just bring the flat bed trailer and take LOTS of parts!!!)
Heck, I even have the bobbed deuce up here now, maybe I could bring that as well.... who knows.

Hammer

Not entirely sure just yet. I have to plan ahead for getting Saturdays off, and I don't know the store's outlook right now.
I will post up when I know more about it though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks