• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

kurtkds

I spent the afternoon loading a trailer for the upcoming event..

Goodies that I'll bringing include

5kw field lighting kits
boarding ladders for m109 shop van
boarding ladders for m105 trailer
boarding ladder for m101 trailer
Misc lights and other hardware.
Rear support leg for m105
Fiberglass and wood posts for the Deuce canvas.
Some large ammo cans.

jesusgatos

I didn't think I'd be able to make it because I'm down in CA right now, but it looks like I'll be headed up that way next weekend anyway. So now I'm thinking that I'll leave a day early and stop off at the rally.

I've noticed a few people posting about parts that they're selling. I need:

1) an M35 hardtop - have a sotftop in good condition to trade if there's any interest

2) one or two springer seats (I only 'need' the bases) - have box & bench seats to trade if there's any interest

3) M35 fuel tank in good condition

4) 2 front turn signal mounting brackets

5) 11.00 tubes (radials, if it matters)

6) chains for 11.00 radials

7) I need the controls and mount for 2 of these heaters

8) I need the lever/linkage for this PTO unit

9) Riveted wheels:
I've got a bunch of Firestone T831's that I'm going to run singled on Mah Deuce, and I'm thinking that my best option for wheels right now might be re-centered stock wheels. But I need to trade my welded wheels for riveted ones. So I've got 11 wheels/tires (9 with great tread, 2 that were on the front show a little wear, and 1 spare that has good tread but shows some signs of cracking) that I'd like to trade for riveted wheels. As long as the wheels are in good condition, I don't care about the tires (would actually prefer to get bare rims).

10) I'm also going to need some type of fuel tank selector switch. I understand some of the trucks have dual tanks, and that's basically the setup that I want to duplicate. Going to do some research to see if I can find out more about what I'm going to end up needing, but figured that I should add it to the list.

Last edited:

srodocker

let me see if i can find him on craigslist...i dont know the person maybe someone does. i just know of him and he deals with parts.

we are also going to a parts place before the rally. maybe you can get the tank and seats there.

srodocker

whats your time frame for coming up here. you can convoy with us to the place. you can meet with the southern guys heading up around 9 i think around exit 76

also the guy has no postings right now so i have no idea how to contact him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks