• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Josh

Well its Offical, I have the 6th off. So it looks like soons I get off work Friday night around 3-4am, I'm rolling out towards AArons house. From there I dunno what route we are going to take, we still gota figure that out. Im putting you on alert Aaron, if i brake down on the way to your house, I'm so calling you to come save my ass :lol:.

Hey next time on of yall talk to Brad. See if he has any Tachs or tach cables, or parking brake cables for a deuce. Thanks.

wsucougarx

Hey Josh, we're stopping at his place on the way to the rally...you can ask him when you get there8). The plans are to meet at Tumwater Home Depot then drive I-5 N to Hawks Prairie. We'll then take the backroads through Yelm, McKenna (Brad's) on over to Dan's place.

Josh

Well we do have to swing by Scottd (Sro's) house. I have to pick up a M105 to haul up there for him. Dont know were it is located at though.

wsucougarx

No problem, we're going past Scotts place when we first get off of I-5 North. Not really sure how many trucks we're going to have with us. Hmm wonder if Scott could pull the trailer to Home Depot so we won't have to snake the entire convoy through a residential neighborhood. I suppose we can all pull off on the side of the road and wait for you guys or we can meet you guys at Brads place down the road

Last edited:

wsucougarx

As far as I know he does. Not sure what he's charging for them though. Typically a med towbar goes for 300-400. I'd bring at least that much to make sure.

Josh

Dont think I can afford that at the moment. Im streching it thin just getting the few things I'm getting at the moment. I hoping to get some more of those super duper good deals, but I must keep looking for one of those.

srodocker

sweet so excited for the 6th!.... anywho the convoy can stop at the texaco on yelm highway and my parents house is 1min into the neighborhood from there...will take however long to hook up then back out we can go.

DeltaForceRacing

Feb. 6th ralley

Hello, i am a new member. I would like to atend your function on the 6th. I live on canyon rd off 512 freeway about a mile and half south on right. I have a military surplus yard and and welding fab shop with ten acres of mud if any of you with to try your luck with your trucks and we have a monster truck here also. We have lots of military trucks and trailers and parts 253-961-3434
we have lots of room to play,camp,bonfires or repairs if that should arise.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey DeltaForceRacing.

Welcome.
Good to see another in the area.
I see your stuff on CL all the time.

It would be kool if you take a look at the Requirements For New Members forum and make an introduction post. Plus if you posted some pix of your truck with how you did that great side spare tire mount I am sure it would be a hit to the modification nuts here on SS.
Thanx

kurtkds

As far as I know he does. Not sure what he's charging for them though. Typically a med towbar goes for 300-400. I'd bring at least that much to make sure.

Last time I talked to brad, the 1" pins for the Med bars were getting scarce. We found a couple that need minor machining to work. Seems that the O.D. changed over the years. The last time I looked there were still quite a few of the bars.

ranchand

srodocker, thanks for the heads up,would loved to have made it if i had only known sooner:sad: Its good to know other memdbers in this area of the world. I might be interested in hosting something in the future. I have 140 acres 6 mi south of Spokane. What is involved and how much interest would you all have? Also is there way of finding other members in your area without having to scroll through every member list? Thanks, Dave

AaronW

Stuff up for grabs

I'm going to be bringing a bunch of surplus to the Mini-Rally for my Father-in-Law. Let me know if there is any interest in the following:

Shelter Halves (snaps) w/poles and stakes..................$20.00/pr
-30F(?) black GI sleeping bags......................................$40.00/ea
ALICE packs with frames/straps....................................$20.00/ea
.50 cal ammo cans.........................................................$7ea or $25/4
81mm tall ammo cans....................................................$10ea or $25/3
camo netting support poles w/spreaders (new)...........$35/set
HQ desks. Couple of styles............................................$25-35 ea
Light set wood boxes w/metal frames/corners(empty) $20ea

PM me if you need a large QTY quote. I can fill an M35A2 and M105 if need be.

Thanks guys!