• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

Josh

Woot cant wait!!!. If all goes well my truck will become a whistler this weekend.. That or ima need a new exhaust manifold, or something like that.

AaronW

empty handed?

If no interest at all in items listed in post #278, I'm not gonna load it up. Most of it should still be around for the July convoy/camp-out. Let me know soon if I should bring any of it at all.

Hammer

Aaron, you don't have any of the bivi covers for those sleeping bags do you?
I have a number of the bags (black and green combos), but I don't have any bivi covers for them yet.

Looks like I will be making it to this one, but I will most likely be driving my M1009. I would hate to have to load a transmission onto the rear deck of my 818. I would probably miss a bit of work after moving that thing up and off of there.... YIKES!

AaronW

Glad you are going to make it up Ed. You wanna meet Josh an I here early?(Should we have 30 belts for Josh?:neutral:?)

I'll check on those bivi covers for ya.

Josh

Well in my defense, i had my truck serviced, today, New belts, New filters, oil change, and a rad flush.

I also plan on running WMO for the first time this weekend. So hopefully it runs fine.

ranchand

No, I cant make it this weekend:-( But I will def try and make it in July:) The paint is cool but its very dry and flat. Do you know where this camo is from theres another truck in Id same year, similar hrs/mileage? Oh, and buy yhe way where the **** is UP?

Josh

I use an airpowered HF oil pump(ike 70 bucks), and pump it threw 10 micro fuel/water seperator i got from napa. i havent filtered a barrel yet, im doing that tomorrow. but i also have a few drums of gas, so i plan on cutting it 70/30 at least.

ranchand

Cool Josh, Ive tried googling "filtering wmo" but most of the info involves vege oil. I have got about 50+ gal of wmo sitting around that I would like to use but I need a simple, cost effective system to justify it. I should start a thread in the alt fuel section for people to post pics and talk about their filtering systems.

Angus

Cleaning my shop up. A few more items for sale.

Molle II packs back board,pack,shoulder and waist straps only - $15 ea

Arbor press 12'' press height 6'' throat - $75

Tranny & transfer case hoist - $350

Attachments

AaronW

West Coast style spotter mirrors (round convex mirrors) with brackets that they are looking to sell? I need a set for my deuce.
I have a set for you no charge......you just need to buy the truck they are attached to:twisted:. Need another deuce?
<-----there they are!

Josh

I also need a set of west coast mirrors. Totally forgot bout that. As much as I pull trailers, these tiny little mirrors I have make even backing up a 20ft trailer a pain. So if someone out there has 2 sets of mirrors =0

wsucougarx

****REPOST FROM #40*****
Reposting in case anyone missed the original post
The plan is to rendezvous at 0800 hrs, leave from rendezvous point at 0830 hrs, convoy I-5 North to Hawks Prairie (Walmart exit). From there we will pass through Yelm on our way to McKenna. Stop off at Brad's place for parts or just to look at all his stuff for 30-60 min (1030 hrs) head out to Graham. I have made photo copies of a phone book map to help out if anyone straggles behind and to help on our exfil from Graham. If anyone has big/heavy parts request for Brad let me know by Thursday so he can get stuff ready. Other than that we can all just brouse. He's got doors, hoods, tires, fenders, med. towbars, windshield frames, w.coast mirror arm parts all over the place. No joke it's like a scavenger hunt....you'll see what I'm talking about:).

Ok gentlemen, anyone interested in convoying to Dan's place? This is mainly for those heading northbound I-5 through Olympia (actually it's for anyone). My plan is to meet at the Tumwater (just hair south of Olympia) Home Depot parking lot at 1101 Kingswood Drive SW, Tumwater, WA 98501 at 0800 hrs. The plan is to then depart at 0830 hours. At this point I am good to go but with work that can change. Just in case anyone heading there for sure want to spearhead this op?

AaronW............M35A2 (confirmed)
Josh.................M35A2 (confirmed)
Wsucougarx......M35A2 (confirmed)
Odnorth.............M35A2 (confirmed...coming from BC, CANADA!!!!)
Hammer............CUCV (Confirmed)
Srodocker.........Civvie

Last edited: