• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

kurtkds

I'm only about 20 Min from the rally point so I can get there earlier if needed. Mine too is loaded in the trailer..

I'm waiting for a call back to see about getting it to him earlier.

I do have tow lights too if needed.

Last edited:

Josh

Stan you can always drive down a civy car.

Also i got a set of magnetic lights with a 20ft cord, so i can set them in his bed with the tailgate down.

But, well see how it goes. Like I told stalwart, If we have to head back down in the morning with a towbar to grab it, I will.

Hammer

Ed, We would need to bug out from my place NLT 0700 to meet up with Mike as per his plan in post#40.
You want me to meet you at your place, or someplace like Exit 71 at the gas station?
I will be in the blazer, so I can always catch up to you guys on the freeway ;)

AN/ARC186

Does everybody have the address?
26008 110th ave E. Graham, WA, 98338 (253) 875-1567

Haven't had a chance to get a towbar for Scott, been working overtime every day for the last couple of weeks. Thanks for helping him out guys.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

srodocker

Okie dokes just got home from work...like dan i've worked OT everyday this week but 1 day...im liking it!

so tow bar situation i'll use either kurts or stalwarts bar if thats ok as angus found out tonight that his bar wouldnt work. BTW thanks a ton angus for staying up and letting me know about your bar and even offering to stay up to hand it off to me when i got off work :)

Josh has been texting me hes on his way up now to aarons house.

plan for tomorrow morning still to take exit 111 right mike? josh said he can pick up my trailer on the way to brads. you want to stop at the texaco station on the right handed side of yelm highway? if you get off exit 111 and take a right coming off the off ramp then follow that road past a key bank and a les shwab you will hit a roundabout which you will want to make a left in it. you go a ways and on the right will be the texaco which i'll be at. josh is going to call me once you guys hit exit 111. we will run grab my trailer and meet you guys back at texaco. should take no longer then 10mins.

THANKS A TON for everyones help! excited to meet everyone again tomorrow@

oh yea the camera is charged and ready to go :)

AaronW

No sign of Josh camped out here. I hope he is just down at the gas station/mini mart....

The sound of an LDT in the morn......Josh is A-OK.

Last edited:

yotawheeler

well im pretty new here and just found out about this the other day...wish i could make it and meet some of the people close to me who are into deuces and the 5 ton trucks (what is the model number on those? -5 ton with the cummins engine- like i say...im new to all this) how often do these get togethers happen? i would be interested in going to a future gathering probably just in my civi truck as i dont have any military vehicles (YET). anyways hope you guys have a good tech day. have a good one

ABN173

It was a good day for sure. Thanks for hosting Dan! I Wish my daughter had cut me some slack, we were there for like 2 minutes and she was asking to go home already.

Stalwart

It was fun to meet everyone, Jane and I had a great time, looking forward to seeing you all again this summer! Great job Dan!

kurtkds

Thanks Dan for opening up your place to everybody. Me and the girls had a great time and was glad that the weather held out as long as it did.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

wsucougarx

I want to personally thank Dan and Scott for their efforts to make this event happen. It was great to finally relate the faces to names. Thanks to Stalwart for bringing his beautiful HEMTT down....WOW!!! Is looks even better up close. Thanks for all the SS who came to make this a sucessful event. I can't wait to see how the July Convoy goes:wink:

srodocker

Awesome! all i can say! im at a buddies house i'll be posting some pics later...gf looked at pics so far and my brother i guess took random pics...Thanks Dale for the can! thanks josh for carrying my trailer! thanks joe for all the parts you gave me and the backpack! Thanks dan for hosting the event! man brads house was amazing! thanks all who showed up! so april for the next event!!!! ?????

AN/ARC186

Well it was a great turnout, and we had an unexpected visitor today as well, blue skies!! don't see that around here much this time of year. It was fantastic meeting everyone, maybe we should turn this into an annual thing? (I need an excuse to build a really big BBQ)
Scott, having this was one really great idea!
I'll post some pics, looking at the ones with the HEMTT are making me drool on my keyboard:drool:

Attachments